Driving directions & bus information.
Getting to the Library
Driving from North via River Road:
From the River Road (a.k.a. Piermont Avenue), which is the main street in Piermont, coming from the North make a left turn on Ash Street to Flywheel Park. The Library is the yellow building on the left behind the bank.
Driving from South via Piermont Avenue:
From the River Road (a.k.a. Piermont Avenue), which is the main street in Piermont, coming from the South make a right turn on Ash Street to Flywheel Park. The Library is the yellow building on the left behind the bank.
Driving from I-287 East/I-87 South:
- Take Exit 11 Toward US – 9W/Nyack/S Nyack
- At traffic light, turn left onto NY-59 E
- At traffic light, turn right onto US – 9W
- Continue on 9W for approximately 3.5 miles
- You will see a Business District sign on the right
- Turn slightly left onto Broadway St.
- Take the first left onto Ash St.
- The road will curve to the left at Hudson Terrace
- Turn sharply right to stay on Ash St.
- Proceed down Ash St. across Piermont Ave. and past M & T Bank
- Turn left onto Flywheel Park W.
- The library is the yellow building on the left
Driving from I-287 West/I-87 North:
- Take Exit 10 to merge onto 9W
- Continue on 9W for approximately 3 miles
- Follow directions above
Getting to Piermont by Bus:
Red and Tan Line bus #9A stops in the heart of Piermont at the intersection of Piermont Ave. and Ash St., only a few yards away from the library.
The 9A bus operates between New York City and Stony Point, NY, with stops in nearby villages and towns including Nyack, South Nyack, Upper Nyack, Grand View, Piermont, Sparkill, Tappan, and Palisades. Please see the bus schedule for details.