OverDrive, our library system’s eBooks provider, updated its eBooks service (at efiles.rcls.org ) to improve access to electronic books.
This update includes:
- A simple One-Step Checkout: log in and borrow books quickly.
- OverDrive Read books instantly viewable in Web browsers (online or off)
- Synced reading across devices (e.g. start reading on a PC, continue on an iPad)
- A new and improved catalog for computer and mobile device users.
- Advanced searching, personalized suggestions, and more.
A video overview of these new features is available at: http://tinyurl.com/PMTlibraryebooks and on YouTube.
For more details, please visit OverDrive’s Next Generation website: http://overdrive.com/Next-Gen
and the newly updated OverDrive Help website, which includes simple instructions, tips, and how-to videos: http://help.overdrive.com.
View/print the e-Books Update 2013 PDF.